Do you have a question about relationships and flirting?

You can email me about any of your relationship and flirtation questions, and I'll be happy to address them in my blog. Won't that be fun! Its very Dear Abby, but hey...I'm just as good as she is! Just put "Dear Ottis" in the subject. Make sure your letters are annoymous though, to protect you and me. Send all questions to DearOttis@gmail.com

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Such is Life

This week I was boasting to my family about my web-book. Its one year old, and working great. Thank goodness for Acer. As I opened it up to show all that it can do to my dad and brother it crashed. It hasn't been able to start since. It goes through a vicious restart cycle. Oh, and there is no system restore that I can access...since there is no DVD drive...Such is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment