Do you have a question about relationships and flirting?

You can email me about any of your relationship and flirtation questions, and I'll be happy to address them in my blog. Won't that be fun! Its very Dear Abby, but hey...I'm just as good as she is! Just put "Dear Ottis" in the subject. Make sure your letters are annoymous though, to protect you and me. Send all questions to DearOttis@gmail.com

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Silly Sightings

So, I have been awful about posting. I commit to being much better from now on. I have decided to start a new section to my blog. And its name shall be called Silly Sightings. I will try and include pictures, although this I didn't get one for this particular sighting.

So, today whilst getting in my car, what do you reckon my eyes would behold? Up drives a '82 Chevy Camero. Inside was a man. A man with an 80s mullet, aviators, and a pedophile mustache. He was wear a tight yellow shirt that didn't completely cover his mid-section. It was the most the greatest sightings of the day. I laughed the whole way home! Imagine...

No comments:

Post a Comment