Do you have a question about relationships and flirting?

You can email me about any of your relationship and flirtation questions, and I'll be happy to address them in my blog. Won't that be fun! Its very Dear Abby, but hey...I'm just as good as she is! Just put "Dear Ottis" in the subject. Make sure your letters are annoymous though, to protect you and me. Send all questions to DearOttis@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Anjelah Johnson

Many of you know that I have a certain love for a comedian named Anjelah Johnson. Well, the chica is at it again with some new material. She was recently on the Bonnie Hunt Show. Here is her act! Its got some good stuff!

2 comments:

  1. She's okay. The prayer circle bit was pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I won't deny that this isn't her best thing ever. But, her Bon Qui Qui, nail salon, and family values stuff is HILARIOUS!!! You've got to check it out.

    ReplyDelete