Do you have a question about relationships and flirting?

You can email me about any of your relationship and flirtation questions, and I'll be happy to address them in my blog. Won't that be fun! Its very Dear Abby, but hey...I'm just as good as she is! Just put "Dear Ottis" in the subject. Make sure your letters are annoymous though, to protect you and me. Send all questions to DearOttis@gmail.com

Thursday, January 29, 2015

I Like Turtles!

Good days turn bad;
bad days get better. 
Also are days
light as a feather.



Then comes the days
when nothing goes right.
The good you do
is pushed out of sight.



In those bad times
you just aren't enough.
Life kicks you hard.
"Why aren't I more tough?"



Here is that day!
I sit all alone.
No one to call.
My happiness flown.



Few understand
and even less care.
And why should they?
They have far less wear!

~ Leland Spindler

1 comment: