Do you have a question about relationships and flirting?

You can email me about any of your relationship and flirtation questions, and I'll be happy to address them in my blog. Won't that be fun! Its very Dear Abby, but hey...I'm just as good as she is! Just put "Dear Ottis" in the subject. Make sure your letters are annoymous though, to protect you and me. Send all questions to DearOttis@gmail.com

Monday, January 4, 2010

More Lee-isms

"I can read you like a book! Like a children's picture book!"
-Lee, speaking to Sydney

"Do you know how much of your soul is in my phone?"
-Lee, referring to the pictures of Sydney on his phone

"Do you have a list Suzy? And if so, can I borrow it?"
-Lee, talking to Suzy about list of desired traits in a spouse

"I always pronounce my final consonants."
"Why?"
"Because I LIKE them!"
-Lee and Syd, a conversation

"I'm not optimistic. I'm a realist. The glass is neither half full nor half empty; the glass is simply twice as big as it needs to be."
Lee, from a conversation with Chuck

"Boo hoo...a boo hoo"
Lee, stolen from my dear friend Kelly McBride, who conversely stole it from her sister

No comments:

Post a Comment