Do you have a question about relationships and flirting?

You can email me about any of your relationship and flirtation questions, and I'll be happy to address them in my blog. Won't that be fun! Its very Dear Abby, but hey...I'm just as good as she is! Just put "Dear Ottis" in the subject. Make sure your letters are annoymous though, to protect you and me. Send all questions to DearOttis@gmail.com

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Glee Assignment

In continuing with my tradition of doing Glee assignments, I present to you this weeks assignment: Sexy.  Be aware that this borderline scandalous episode might inspire a borderline scandalous assignment.


This week of Glee was exceedingly interesting.  As much as I foresaw certain plot twists, other's I didn't see coming at all.  Things that I really appreciated, and things I didn't appreciate so much.  The Santana/Brittany love affair I suppose I saw coming...they are the type.  The whole Kurt being uber moral and knowing nothing about sex thing, I didn't see coming.  I absolutely adore the chat that Kurt had with his father, and the things he said, I absolutely didn't like the chats that Holly had with...anyone...haha.  Anyway, in terms of finding a good sexy video, here is my choice from youtube:

Katy Pery's I Kissed  A Girl video is one of the funnies I've seen in a long while.  I know for certain crowds it would be considered sexy, and thus using it at my choice.  But really, I just think its a great song that fits the episode perfectly.  Enjoy!~

No comments:

Post a Comment