Do you have a question about relationships and flirting?

You can email me about any of your relationship and flirtation questions, and I'll be happy to address them in my blog. Won't that be fun! Its very Dear Abby, but hey...I'm just as good as she is! Just put "Dear Ottis" in the subject. Make sure your letters are annoymous though, to protect you and me. Send all questions to DearOttis@gmail.com

Saturday, March 12, 2011

As Seen On Facebook pt. 4

In these troubled times, we really could all use a good friend in our lives.  Someone that will tell us we're being stupid, someone who will stop us from making bad choices, someone who will recognize the little things we do and the little things that we change.  Well, there is such a friend out there for each of us.  I hope we can all find that singular Sassy Gay Friend.  The one who will tell us to look our life and look at our choices.  The one who will tell us that we're having a good hair day.  The one who can get us out of our beds when we're down.  The one who will correct our beverage choices...?

Here are several new installments of The Sassy Gay Friend for all to enjoy.  And I once again would encourage each of you ladies out there to find YOUR Sassy Gay Friend!





2 comments:

  1. Ha ha, I love how he's advertising, that's hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well I don't have a sassy gay friend, but I do have a fantastic guy friend....and I am glad you don't call me a stupid bitch. je t'aime

    ReplyDelete