Do you have a question about relationships and flirting?

You can email me about any of your relationship and flirtation questions, and I'll be happy to address them in my blog. Won't that be fun! Its very Dear Abby, but hey...I'm just as good as she is! Just put "Dear Ottis" in the subject. Make sure your letters are annoymous though, to protect you and me. Send all questions to DearOttis@gmail.com

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Notice

Thanks to my dear hormonal friend hCG, I have now officially lost over 60lbs.  And even better, for the first time in the process, yesterday I actually felt like I had lost some weight!  This is a wonderful new development.  Just another 30-40 to go and I'll be happy as a clam.

5 comments:

  1. what a wonderful accomplishment! This truly deserves celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lost SIXTY pounds and are just NOW noticing? You crazy!

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome Lee!! Now if we could just get a nice picture up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok great!! Now I officially have full reign to tell you how unbelievably fantastic you look without any abrupt hang ups. March 9th. Mark it in your calenders everybody. It is a day to REMEMBER!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Lee, that's AWESOME!! My sister and I are going to give the HCG a whirl ourselves. It keeps getting pushed back because one or the other of us have been sick (thought it was a bad idea if we weren't feeling well) but we're hoping to get started next month. So hopefully by my 30th birthday I'll be a few pounds slimmer and feeling better all around. I can't wait to see you at your Easter concert!!

    ReplyDelete