Do you have a question about relationships and flirting?

You can email me about any of your relationship and flirtation questions, and I'll be happy to address them in my blog. Won't that be fun! Its very Dear Abby, but hey...I'm just as good as she is! Just put "Dear Ottis" in the subject. Make sure your letters are annoymous though, to protect you and me. Send all questions to DearOttis@gmail.com

Saturday, July 14, 2012

A Summer of Firsts

Not long ago I was reflecting over my time here in Provo.  There have been ups and downs, good times and bad times, friends made and friends lost.  I've learned a lot in my time here am realizing that this ought to be the prime of my life.  It hasn't been really so far, and so I've decided to change that.  This is my last summer here in Provo and also my last school year here at BYU.  So, I've officially declared this to be my Summer of Firsts.  I want to have as many first experiences as I can.  I want to completely live it up, and make some memories that I can truly cherish through out my life.  After all, I don't want to look back on my life and wonder where those years have gone.  So, I'm gonna post all of my first experiences here, I'll try and include pics as often as possible.  I hope that you'll enjoy the journey with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment