Do you have a question about relationships and flirting?

You can email me about any of your relationship and flirtation questions, and I'll be happy to address them in my blog. Won't that be fun! Its very Dear Abby, but hey...I'm just as good as she is! Just put "Dear Ottis" in the subject. Make sure your letters are annoymous though, to protect you and me. Send all questions to DearOttis@gmail.com

Saturday, May 28, 2011

From a friend

So, I have a good friend that is in a Marriage and Family Prep class here at BYU.  While the subject may be interesting and all, it is certainly not one of those classes I ever took.  Anyway.  She got this email from one of the kids in her class.  I've removed the name so as to keep his identity private.  Anyway, I think its hysterically awkward.  Give it a glance...should you so desire!

Hi, this is ????? from your LDS Marriage and Family class.
I am currently looking for a single-lady partner who would love to study on this subject together sometimes. Therefore, you could totally ignore this message if:
1. you were a boy (man).
2. you were a wife already.
3. you were not straight. (just kidding)

I am from China so that I am looked just like another 3.5 Billion Asian (Maybe not all of them). I am a convert to the LDS church. I am not a return missionary but I am looking for a partner to be life-time missionaries. I love dance and cook so that I think those might be a good start point unless you have other wonderful ideas. I do not have a car and anything more expensive than that yet. I will not judge you based on your looking even though Asian was my all-time-favor for about 20 years because I did not have others choices that time. 

Let me know if you were interested. We could start anytime including tonight.

Have fun weekend,

Sincerely,
?????

1 comment: