Do you have a question about relationships and flirting?

You can email me about any of your relationship and flirtation questions, and I'll be happy to address them in my blog. Won't that be fun! Its very Dear Abby, but hey...I'm just as good as she is! Just put "Dear Ottis" in the subject. Make sure your letters are annoymous though, to protect you and me. Send all questions to DearOttis@gmail.com

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A Worthwhile Idea?

Hello Readers,
  So, I had this idea but I wanted to get a little input.  I've been trying to think of ways to get more Dear Ottis letters going, and helping more people, and having a little more fun.  I think I might have figured out a way to do it: The Daily Universe.  I could become one of their contributing columnists and have a Dear Ottis letter posted Daily or weekly.  And then maybe we'd get some more people writing in.  What do you think?  Does anyone know the procedure that must be followed to become that type of contributing editor?  Does any one have any contacts I could get a hold of?  Does anyone have any suggests? comments? concerns?  Let me know!  I'm really excited!  haha.
Ottis  

1 comment:

  1. That would be really awesome, but I have no idea how you go about doing it...

    ReplyDelete