Do you have a question about relationships and flirting?

You can email me about any of your relationship and flirtation questions, and I'll be happy to address them in my blog. Won't that be fun! Its very Dear Abby, but hey...I'm just as good as she is! Just put "Dear Ottis" in the subject. Make sure your letters are annoymous though, to protect you and me. Send all questions to DearOttis@gmail.com

Friday, June 11, 2010

A few of my favorite things...

In no particular order. . .

1. Watching the rain from inside, where I remain nice and dry

2. Trips to the farmer's market

3. Getting an email from someone

4. Listening to great music

5. Gourmet cooking

6. Going out on the boat and camping

7. Laughing really loud

8. Glee/Modern Family/Will & Grace/Law and Order: SVU

9. Seeing that people other than me looked at my blog. . . lol

10. Catching people flirting

11. Road trips

12. Singing

13. Talking about about gourmet food

14. Awkward moments

15. Writing music

16. Friends

17. A hug

18. Going home to Oregon or California

19. My niece Rebecca and my two nephews William and Andrew

20. My family

No comments:

Post a Comment