Do you have a question about relationships and flirting?

You can email me about any of your relationship and flirtation questions, and I'll be happy to address them in my blog. Won't that be fun! Its very Dear Abby, but hey...I'm just as good as she is! Just put "Dear Ottis" in the subject. Make sure your letters are annoymous though, to protect you and me. Send all questions to DearOttis@gmail.com

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Notice

I am now an uncle. . . again!!!

Andrew Collin Spindler was born at 8lbs and ??inches. Both mother and son are happy and healthy. This is my older brother's 3rd child. He is to be given a name and a blessing on July 4th, for which I'll be heading west to attend. I'm so excited to meet the little guy. I'm guessing as the 3rd child, he'll be more like me: calm, quiet, caring, decent, mature, and of course ridiculously amusing. Here is a pic too.

3 comments:

  1. The official Statistics are as follows: Weight 8lbs. 1 oz., Height (or length as it were) 20.4 in.

    ReplyDelete