Do you have a question about relationships and flirting?

You can email me about any of your relationship and flirtation questions, and I'll be happy to address them in my blog. Won't that be fun! Its very Dear Abby, but hey...I'm just as good as she is! Just put "Dear Ottis" in the subject. Make sure your letters are annoymous though, to protect you and me. Send all questions to DearOttis@gmail.com

Friday, June 4, 2010

Glee Assignment

In this weeks episode of Glee, the group had to become more theatrical. To do this, they called in the best of pop music today: Lady Gaga. The girls of the group. . . and Kirt loved this assignment and went all out. The boys on the other hand were a little uneasy about the assignment. They didn't want to sing a girl's song (since obviously they have never done that before. . . ).

Well, as usual, I shan't be singing, but just found my favorite Lady Gaga cover. This is a 13 year old kid that became famous after his rendition of Paparazzi went viral on the internet. He's quite good. His piano playing is pretty flawless and his voice. . . well its that of a 13 year old. However, the changes that he made were wonderful, dramatic, and very inventive.

Here it is. I hope you all enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment