Do you have a question about relationships and flirting?

You can email me about any of your relationship and flirtation questions, and I'll be happy to address them in my blog. Won't that be fun! Its very Dear Abby, but hey...I'm just as good as she is! Just put "Dear Ottis" in the subject. Make sure your letters are annoymous though, to protect you and me. Send all questions to DearOttis@gmail.com

Thursday, November 18, 2010

As Seen On Facebook

This is a status that I saw on facebook and it absolutely cracked me up!  I'm all about breast cancer awareness and all.  Some of the dearest women I've known have had to battle breast cancer.  Some have lost, some have one.  Either way, this is kinda funny.



Il y en a des normaux ( . )( . )

des siliconés ( + )( + )

des parfaits (o)(o)

ceux qui ne bougent pas (*)(*)

ceux qui ont froid (^)(^)

et même ceux des grand-mères \./\./

sans oublier les supergros ( o Y o )

les tout petits (.)(.)

ou les asymétriques (•)(.)

Sauvons les tous ! Publiez ça sur votre mur et, ensemble, disons┌П┐(◉_◉)┌П┐ au cancer du sein.







TRANSLATION


There are normal ones


silicone ones


perfect ones


those that don't move


those that are cold


and even grandmother ones


with out forgetting the super huge ones


the tiny ones


or the asymmetric ones.


Lets save them all.  Publish this on  your wall and, together, let's say ┌П┐(◉_◉)┌П┐ to breast cancer.



1 comment: