Do you have a question about relationships and flirting?

You can email me about any of your relationship and flirtation questions, and I'll be happy to address them in my blog. Won't that be fun! Its very Dear Abby, but hey...I'm just as good as she is! Just put "Dear Ottis" in the subject. Make sure your letters are annoymous though, to protect you and me. Send all questions to DearOttis@gmail.com

Friday, November 19, 2010

Les Frères Gourmands

As many of you know, I have a little catering group called Les Frères Gourmands.  It is run by Devan Chatelain, Mark Burtenshaw and myself...thus les freres gourmands...haha.  Anyway, I started a little blog, and I think y'all should take a little peak at it here, and let me know what you think.  It has selections of the various foods that we do, and some beautiful pics.  Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment