Do you have a question about relationships and flirting?

You can email me about any of your relationship and flirtation questions, and I'll be happy to address them in my blog. Won't that be fun! Its very Dear Abby, but hey...I'm just as good as she is! Just put "Dear Ottis" in the subject. Make sure your letters are annoymous though, to protect you and me. Send all questions to DearOttis@gmail.com

Friday, December 16, 2011

12 Days of Christmas - Day 2

On the second day of Christmas life life gave to me: two awful finals.

I HATE FINALS.  I had to do two today.  First I had to go conduct for Dr. Staheli and have a nice discussion with Dr. Staheli on Haydn.  Well, let me begin by saying that discussion was rough...cursed Sonata form.  Not fun...at all.  I do think I did ok on the conducting portion though.  I don't even wanna talk about that though.

The second final was the worst.  I hate it with such a passion.  Its also for a class that I absolutely detest: Music Research Techniques...taught by a professor that I pretty much detest.  The class and the teacher are both pretty much ridiculous.  Now it prolly doesn't sound like to difficult of a final, but you have to understand that anal retentiveness of this professor.  When I started this class, and he told us about how awful students had been to him in the past I was shocked.  Now as the class is over I completely understand their need to lash out.  Anyway, that's all I have to say...thanks finals. I hate you, but SIL.

No comments:

Post a Comment