Do you have a question about relationships and flirting?

You can email me about any of your relationship and flirtation questions, and I'll be happy to address them in my blog. Won't that be fun! Its very Dear Abby, but hey...I'm just as good as she is! Just put "Dear Ottis" in the subject. Make sure your letters are annoymous though, to protect you and me. Send all questions to DearOttis@gmail.com

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

As Seen On Facebook Pt. 9: O Holy-moly!

O Holy Night is one of my favorite Christmas songs...indeed, one might say it IS my favorite Christmas song.  It has so many great things about it: a huge range, a lyrical melody, an exquisite french text and a great high note at the end.  As I think of this song, many of the great artists come to mind: Pavarotti, Celine, Mariah, Martina, Phelps, Charlotte, or Kiri.  However, there is another version that has come to my attention.  One that dwarfs all the others.  One that has so much feeling, so much emotion, so much drama...so many wrong notes.  I hope you enjoy it as I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment