Do you have a question about relationships and flirting?

You can email me about any of your relationship and flirtation questions, and I'll be happy to address them in my blog. Won't that be fun! Its very Dear Abby, but hey...I'm just as good as she is! Just put "Dear Ottis" in the subject. Make sure your letters are annoymous though, to protect you and me. Send all questions to DearOttis@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

12 Days of Christmas - Day 7

On the seventh day of Christmas my life gave to me: 7 episodes of ANTM.

So, you know how when you go home for Christmas you're so thrilled to be out of school.  You get to relax, there is no homework, nothing really pressing.  But then, after a few days, you realize you have nothing to do... no homework, nothing really pressing.  That's when the TV gets turned on I get sucked in. I mean, me and my sister have always had a thing for ANTM anyway.  Combine boredom with a marathon...and its over.  I must find something to do with myself!!!  Yay Cycle 15...

No comments:

Post a Comment